Thursday, June 19, 2008

School's Out!!





We made a huge sign for the girls to run through when they got home from their last day of school. Chris hid on the side of the house and stashed squirt guns by the porch so when the girls got out of the car we ambushed them! After a nice little water war, we pulled out the party poppers and let 'em fly! Then the girls went through their "Bucket of Summer Fun". We've been waiting for ya' Summer!

2 comments:

Miche said...

You are such fun parents! I was just thinking of the times we went to the cabin in the summer. I wish we could do that this year!

Dani said...

What a fun idea! I'll have to remember that for when my kids are in school. We need to get together soon! If you come over, we'll provide the bullet proof vests. :)