Okay, Let me explain...Every year we have a 4th of July Olympics at the Giacolones. (parents of Sara Budge). This year we moved it up to my Moms in Battleground. Our Olympics are full of games. This year we just picked a couple of the faves and left it at that. The fave would have to be the doughnut eating contest. This year had to be the topper. You need to look very carefully at the picture of my brother Kevin uptop, then you can read on. We had just finished our BBQ when we decided to start the all time favorite...Famous...Doughnut Eating Contest. We changed up the rules just a little bit. Since my Husband and Kevin are always going back and forth between 1st place year after year, we gave them a little added bonus. We had way too many bratwursts left over so...as you can see, we made Chris & Kevin eat and Bratwurst AND a doughnut before they could claim 1st place. Disgusting I know, but they did it. Chris never even started the Bratwurst. Kevin however...
So here's Kirk, working really hard. It came down to the last swallow. Kirk wins by a Bratwurst!
I think Kevin was ready to give us a little more than just a photo finish, if you know what I mean.






Kensley was having her own little race. And no I didn't let her eat the whole doughnut. This was a far as she got and I had to pull it out of her mouth. She would have choked for sure!

2 comments:
Just when I think your kids can't possibly get any cuter....they do!!
Thank you for posting Olympic pic! They are awesome! Donut Bratwurst!! Your brother will eat anything!
I miss you guys!! I miss July 4th with you and Sarah's fam! Ug! Next time we come, we will have to plan it for the 4th of July. Please give everyone ENORMOUS hugs for us!
Looks like you guys had a great time! We miss you guys a lot. The girls are so cute!
Post a Comment