I have been a Mother now for almost 10 years. Throughout these ten years, there are times when I don't feel like I get enough accomplished during the days. I seem to be tired a good percent of the time. I could spend most of the day cleaning my house, and still never feel like it's clean. My friend posted this on facebook. This put into words very well why we as Mothers are so TIRED amongst other things.
This is an early Mothers Day Present to all my FAVORITE Mothers out there!
PLEASE READ!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

4 comments:
Isn't that the truth!! I loved it! Thanks!
AMEN!! That was great.
That was well put! Although I think there's a tiny bit of "my life is harder then yours" competition, but not just between parents and non-parents. I think we all just want credit for our battles, and we never feel we get it.
Love it! I just might have to post it on my blog!
Post a Comment